Friends of Light House Terms & Conditions
- Friends of Light House ticket discounts are £1 reduction on all ticket prices only for screenings of the general film programme. Discounts for alternative content/satellite screenings and special events are note included.
- The ticket discounts apply to the members' ticket only, are subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offers e.g Orange Wednesdays, Tuesday and Wednesday matinees, or discounts or on any ticket that have already been purchased.
- Joint membership is for two adults residing at the same address, (one mailing per household) and allows up to two discounted tickets.
- The Friends of Light House membership will offer the discounted rate for a period of 12 months from the purchase date.
- In order to receive your discounted ticket, membership cards will be posted out and must be presented to box office staff.
- Ticket discounts and other special offers are all subkect to availability and may be withdrawn.
- Friends of Light House membership is non-refundable.
- Invitations to Friends of Light House social events will be organised when the appropriate opportunities arise and Friends will be contacted to inform them.
- Friends of Light House names and contact details will be stored on a database so that offers, events and information relating to our programme can be sent to you.
Please Note: Should you wish to pay for Friends of Light House membership by standing order, please contact the box office; t: 01902 716055 e: email@example.com